Monday, December 20, 2010

O Christmas Tree





I love our little Christmas tree I couldn't wait to put it up once I returned home for Christmas holidays. It's literally crammed with decorations collected over the years. They're all so special some I remeber from when I was little, others where bought at Christmas fairs or were gifts from family. My favourite decoration of all has to be fairylights though, I love fairylights anytime of the year anywhere at all. They just make everything look so magical. Just a few days left until Christmas, my Advent calender is almost gone and I'm incredibly excited for Christmas eve to arrive.





The weather has gotten unbelievebly cold today, it's going to make going anywhere over Christmas a little tricky and dressing to keep warm without looking ridiculous in a pile of layers is getting to be a challenge. It's tempting to go out with my hotwater bottle in tow whenever it's time to walk the dog. Currently baking cupcakes to decorate with white icing and little snowmen, tis the season for baking and eating lots after all.





My outfit for decorating was a mint green dress and these seriously cosy biker boots. It's just about warm enough for outdoors with a wooly caridgan and top layered underneath. Outfit details: dress (River Island), boots (ebay), cardigan (primark) handmedown.



Here's my favourite Christmas song to spread a little merryness! What's your favourite Christmas song?



P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie. Video property and sourced from youtube.
Follow thriftylilpixie on Blogspot and Bloglovin
xox
Share:

3 comments

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig