Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunday Catch up #3 On a Monday

Pug pillow-Primark Necklaces-Sweetheart cupcake from Tesco-New things-Strawberry & Cream Lindt-Princess Dresser-Healthy smoothie & Hello Kitty Boo Boo- Care Bear PJs

Pug & Barbie socks-Good Deeds-Cosy by the fire-Tea at Walter Mitty in Dublin-New Journal-Zara Coat


I was all ready to post this yesterday but my pics won't upload at all; bold internet! So here's my Sunday catch up post on Monday night, well better late then never I guess. I've bought lots of pretty things lately, can't help myself too much pretty out there to own and not enough time or money! 
1. Sunday passed in a relaxing haze, starting with breakfast rolls in bed, plenty of How I Met Your Mother, a visit home to see my parents and ended with a galaxy caramel and the Bachelorette. Have to say I had high hopes but the Bachelorette isn't a patch on Bridesmaids. 
2. I went on a bit of a pug related shopping binge last week, but seriously who could resist a pug pillow (€9 Tesco), pug shopping tote (€2.50 Primark), or pug socks (€2 Primark)? Probably alot of people but hey forget them pugs are perfection. If your more of a Barbie girl, they also have Barbie socks and cupcakes and Bambi. 
3. I used my Zara voucher my bf got my for Christmas at last on the most beautiful jacket from Zara (€89.99), it's got a great outdoorsy, hunter welly vibe. Already wearing it today with a dress and biker boots combo.
4. For Valentine's my bf got me a lovely take on a journal: One Good Deed A Day Journal. It's got 365 different good deeds you can date when you complete and reflect on. Really like this idea of making good deeds a daily habit.
5. There's is nothing quite like cute pjs for relaxing in, rocking these Care Bear pjs from Primark while I write this post. 

If you want to see more of these pics check out my instagram thriftylilpixie, any new instagram accounts to check out are very welcome, leave your links and I'll have a look!
xox
  
Share:

1 comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig