Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Catch up #2



The weekend is nearly over and it's almost time to return to work, sob, but not before an evening spent in pjs watching How I Met Your Mother. I got lots of lovely new things this week; my boyfriend treated me to some surprises and I also nabbed a few pretty things in Zara on sale that I'll share later in the week.
1. My boyfriend treated me to some lovely things when I returned from work on Monday. The pressies included a book on French style which I'm currently reading and loving, printed socks from Primark and sweet things .
2. These Primark socks are insane, I also have some of the ones they're selling in Topshop too in animal print. I'll be pairing these with my new cutout boots.
3. I am a sugar addict so I loved trying these Laduree macaroons in raspberry, vanilla and chocolate. So so delicious.
4. I've just joined instagram, I know I'm seriously behind. Any suggestions of good accounts to follow would be very welcome, so many pretty pictures and inspiration I'll never get any work done again between instagram and pinterest. 
xox
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow, that looks so yummy!

    I follow you on GFC. It would be great
    if you follow me back!

    Enjoy your day.

    xoxo
    Its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, this post has just made me want Laduree so badly haha, love those socks as well, super duper cute <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those macaroons are so nice! desperately need to try one

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig