Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekly Vlogging #4: Kildare Village, Deliciously Ella & Dun Laoghaire



Week four of vlogging was definitely a fun one and that's the primary reason I decided to start vlogging; at the end of the year I'll be able to look back on all the amazing things I've experienced. Week four was heavily food focused as all my vlogs naturally seem to end up. I picked up Deliciously Ella Everyday so I basically I binge tested the recipes. Also there's plenty of glimpses into the food that fuels my thesis writing too! The weekend meant a lovely stay in the gorgeous Royal Marine Hotel in Dun Laoghaire. Getting to spend Saturday morning on a very blustery walk by the water is the most amazing relaxing feeling. I'm currently up to week 6 in my weekly vlogging so if you want to check them out and subscribe my channel is here

If you've got a Youtube channel link it down below I love finding new channels to watch!

Share:

1 comment

  1. I've seen those Humus chips are they nice? Pretty photos I need to catch up on your vlogs xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig