Saturday, February 6, 2016

Royal Marine Hotel, Dun Laoghaire


Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin

Last week my boyfriend treated me to a night in the 4 star Royal Marine Hotel in Dun Laoghaire, overlooking Dublin Bay. Starting the weekend with a night in a gorgeous hotel followed by a very blustery walk alongside sparkling water is the most amazing way to clear the head and destress. Dun Laoghaire is so beautiful making it the perfect place for a night away; you can jump out of bed in the morning and in a few short minutes you're standing on the pier. Not to mention it's very accessible from Dublin city; just a short Dart journey away. For two people, including breakfast, it cost us €99. If you feel like a little extra treat, there's also an incredible spa with waterbed relaxation, a mud chamber and tropical experience showers . To see some more of our stay have a peak at my vlog over on my YouTube channel here

Let me know your hotel suggestions for 2016, any excuse for a trip is always welcome!
Share:

5 comments

  1. I've passed the hotel so many times and admired it from the distance, but to this day I still haven't gone in. It looks amazing definitely I'm going to look into staying there sometime with the hubby ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah class, such a deal too! Looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks stunning and I can't believe how reasonable it is! I'll def. need to add it to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so decadent lucky you ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks like such a lovely place to spend a weekend!

    Amy - Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig