Friday, January 29, 2016

Weekly Vlogging #3: Baking & birthday celebrations



It's already the third week of vlogging and I have to admit it's tricky to get used it, I'm constantly forgetting to bring my camera with me to video my day. After 52 weeks of vlogging though I'm bound to learn alot and that's one of the reasons I wanted to give vlogging ago;, to challenge myself and learn something new. This week was a very fun one as it was my birthday week; that means presents, baking, cinema trips and just celebrating with all my favorite people. I also share a banana bread recipe and how to so if you like baking why not give the video a thumbs up and subscribe here

If you've got a Youtube channel link it down below I love finding new channels to watch!
Share:

1 comment

  1. AAA they look delicious! and Happy birthday!
    Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig