Thursday, January 21, 2016

Weekly Vlogging #2: New clothes & healthy recipes



Week 2 of my weekly vlogging has gone live and I must admit it's a bit of a food fest. I love food and have gotten really into cooking and trying new recipes in the last few months so naturally it's a big part of my week. I also managed to sneak in a little shopping haul too, you got to treat yourself! If you like the video give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel here I would be over the moon. There will be a new vlog up every week and soon other videos like hauls and monthly favorites too. 

If you've got a Youtube channel link it down below I love finding new channels to watch!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm still struggling to get healthy after Christmas!! Can't wait to see your new clothes! Xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious! I've been trying new recipes a few times a week and loving it!

    Amy - Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig