Friday, March 29, 2013

Cocoa Atelier: Macaroons







For a relaxing bank holiday Monday, I spent the day strolling around Dublin, searching for records with my boyfriend, scoffing delicious food at Counter Burger, having tea and cake at the IFI and stumbling upon  Cocoa Atelier. Cocoa Atelier is a beautiful chocolate store on Drury Street, Dublin 2. They sell a mouth watering selection of macaroons, chocolates, truffles, hot chocolate and the prettiest Easter eggs I have ever seen. It's the kind of shop that reminds you more of a jewelers than a run of the mill sweet shop, not to mention the gorgeous packaging for your treats. The sleek black bag leaves you feeling like you bought some diamonds not a handful of macaroons. These extra touches really make the experience of treating yourself so much more special. 



  Left to right: Chocolate, strawberry, raspberry AND chocolate again!


I decided to try their macaroons as I've never tasted one before. I selected three flavors: Strawberry, Raspberry and Chocolate. I loved the texture of the macaroons, the chocolate was my favorite, luckily I had bought two of those! I would definitely recommend a trip here, it's nice to try a special little treat once in a while.


Nom Nom Nom


Taste test: verdict these are delicious!


Cocoa Atelier
30 Drury Street
Dublin 2 

xox

Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks SO much for stopping by! :) Those Macaroons look delicious!!

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far :)
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love macaroons! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig