I really enjoy these birthday to do lists, they're a much more immediate bucket list and alot more realistic to achieve. I have a busy year ahead with my PhD work so my 23 before 24 list isn't going to be too serious, it's more about having fun, relaxing and HOPEFULLY a little travel.
- Start thrifting regularly again: Some of my favorite clothes like this star dress were thrifting finds
- Learn to make a Long Island Ice Tea: My favorite cocktail, in fact I don't know how to make any cocktails!
- Take a road trip in my new car: This could definitely be combined with my camping goal or Belfast goal...
- Present at my first science conference: Scary but exciting.
- Do a hike in the mountains: I used to go for long walks in the mountains at the weekends all the time when I was younger and have picnics, must get back to doing this.
- Get another stamp on my passport: I only have one for Tunisia, really want to collect more
- Go camping: Perfect summer challenge
- Visit Belfast: See the Titanic museum
- Go on a spa weekend getaway: I have never actually gone to a spa yet
- Donate Blood again
- Write a Life list: Include the things I have done that are special memories and all the things I want to do and see. Blog about it of course. If you have any ideas or have written a list of your own let me know I'd love some ideas.
- Get a new haircut: I'm so bad for rarely going to the hairdressers but the feel of a new haircut is so nice and fresh
- Have a regular fitness regime
- Learn to make pancakes/crepes: With maple syrup, bacon, strawberries, kinder bars...Not all together naturally.
- Clean out my wardrobe and donate what I don't wear anymore to charity
- Cook a 3 course meal: I have never made more than a one course meal, so I would love to cook a meal of my favorite things
- Give up fizzy drink for a month: For the sake of my teeth!
- Make lots of time for family and friends
- Go on a holiday with my sister: Fits in nicely with number 19, the only question is where to go??
- Do a random act of kindness
- Do something new each month: I've seen people doing this on their blogs and its such a great way of getting the most out of life and pushing yourself to experience new things.
- Buy a pinata: Any birthday/occasion will do because I've always wanted to buy one!
- Read 23 books: This will be tricky, I generally read magazines in my free time so it will be interesting to see which books I read.
Wish me luck