Saturday, March 16, 2013

Softly does it





 Leggings- Dunnes Stores, Layered tees- Primark, Boots- Zara, Scarf & Necklace- Mum

AT LAST, at last, at last, outfit posting is back to stay! When you go to work in the dark and come home when it's dark in the winter, it's so tricky to fit in outfit pictures, but it's spring so that's all going to change. After snow earlier this week, it was actually warm enough to stand outside without a coat on, at last spring is peaking it's head out. It may be sunny but that doesn't mean it's time to run around in just a tee shirt screaming for a cold, so instead I paired my new layered tees with a seriously soft scarf so I could embrace the spring but not freeze to death! I love these new tees from Primark, they're perfect for layering and come in loads of colors, I'm wearing a transparent white vest on top (€4) with a ribbed grey tee (€2.50) underneath. These are my go to items when I'm getting dressed for work; leggings, layered tees and of course boots. I can't seem to put together an outfit for the last three months without theses Zara boots I got for Christmas, I LOVE them. Yes they were quite pricey (around €100), but they are wardrobe stables for me, I pair them with leggings/jeans and loose tops, opaques and denim shorts, little dresses and woolly tights.     I need shoes that I can just throw on with anything and will be comfortable enough to stand in all day, I definitively recommend Zara for shoes, they do really classic good quality pieces. 

xox





Share:

3 comments

  1. Fot me it's the same! Is so hard to take pictures without the
    every day coat while is snowing and raining!

    Besos, M!
    www.atouchofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice casual look. The boots are gorgeous. I love stud and spikes on a boot ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig