Now that I am the ripe old age of 23, it's time for a 23 before 24 list to encourage me to start more new adventures and achieve more goals. Firstly though let's have a recap of my progress on my 22 before 23 list to see how I've fared. While I've only achieved 8 of the goals, they were some of the most important ones so I'm actually really happy with how I've done.
22 before 23
- Finish my undergraduate degree: Done, graduating was amazing! See post on this here
- Start my postgrad: Yep, nearly a year in now, time goes so so fast!
- Get my full driver's licence: Got it a few months ago, I was really shocked and happy when I passed.
- Buy my first car: Found my perfect car on my birthday, meant to be or what??
- Improve my sewing skills: Didn't do anything about this one...
- Visit the Giant's Causeway: No, kind of disappointed about this one but I'm sure I will in time.
- See Bruce Springsteen live: Yes did this in the summer, it was the best concert I have ever ever been to! See the pics here
- Send 22 letter/cards/postcards: Not even nearly, I sent ONE Christmas card, but it was sent to Australia so surely that gets me extra points??
- Make a patchwork quilt with my sister: Emmm..No
- Visit Scotland: Meant to be going this September so I'll move that to my 23 before 24 list instead.
- Write a Bucket list: In progress...
- Buy a new laptop: Yes, I love my new laptop, my old one was my first and was 7 years old so you can imagine how much a difference the new one is.
- Go camping: Nope, the weather is just so cold most of the time!
- Train to walk the Camino de Santiago: I did take up doing Youtube exercise videos but it's going to take alot more than that!
- Donate blood again: I HAVE to get back to doing this.
- Go to Francis Bacon exhibition at The Hugh Lane Gallery: Need to do this soon, it's meant to be amazing.
- Learn to make jam: I ate jam..
- See a new play: Not a single one
- Go surfing: No but that probably wasn't going to happen, I am very rarely near the sea.
- Worry less :): This has definitely happened, I do have plenty of pressures and worries but I'm learning to sweat the small stuff less.
I have achieved a few goals I'm really proud of so I can't wait to share my 24 Before 25 list, once I've finished thinking of 24 things! Do you set these kind of goals, did you achieve many?