Friday, May 4, 2012

More Dash Than Cash




Such a busy week! Studying for my final exams, finishing assignments, shopping with my sister... Thankfully the weekend is here! This is what I wore yesterday shopping for the day with my sister and boyfriend. It was a brilliant day, we went to EVERY shop and had dinner in Eddie Rockets and relaxed over tea and orea cake. Not to mention we also saw Jedward creating havoc, climbing up lampposts and on telephone boxes. I then spent the night curled up watching Gossip Girl. The latest episode is insane, I have never seen so much drama and confusion throughout the five seasons, can't wait for the next episode! Although I didn't buy any clothes I did treat myself to new magazines, I was so excited to read Vogue's recession tips but unfortunately their bargains are definitely not my within my budget! Outfit details: Coat (Dorothy Perkins), Dress (Primark), Boots (River Island), Sunglasses (Primark), Cardigan (Primark), Handbag (FCUK).

Have a great weekend :)

xox
Share:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog I'm stuck revising too at the moment it sucks! You look great in your pictures by the way.

    was wondering if you wanted to follow each other?

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit doll! your outfit is cute!
    I followed you. I hope you can follow me back =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment, I love your dress the print is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig