Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary






This is the outfit I wore for our third anniversary! I love this dress I got it with a credit note before the summer began I think. I wanted to wear something girly for the day but it also had to be functional for a day at college, so most importantly it had to be warm! I love cute girly clothes but it needed some more casual pieces for lectures. It's great to have the weather for tights at last, the woollier the better! My college wardrobe is all layers, when your rushing in the morning to make class you don't want to have to think about your outfit. College means leggings, concert tees, boyfriend cardigans, boots, long layered scarfs and of course a huge bag to throw everything but the kitchen sink into.





Celebrated by going for dinner (one of my favourite things to do, unfortunately quite an expensive hobby to have!). The restaurant was beautiful, it was underground and like a cave, all roaring fires, fairy lights, alcoves and candles. I had bruschetta (as always), chicken fajitas and hot chocolate...YUM YUM YUM




The location of my photos has changed drastically to say the least no huge trees and green leafy backgrounds as far as the eye can see, this is my new home, at least for the next nine college months anyway! Here's my new hair colour, it looks so red in the pictures but it was actually called plum power, washing it just made it fade to a redy colour.




Outfit details: dress bought with credit note, tights (Dunne's), boots (Aldo) €90, cardigan (Primark) secondhand.



P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie
xox
Share:

1 comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig