Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lulu Guinness at Kildare Village



My sister and I headed off on a little Sunday spin to Kildare Village Designer Outlet. If you haven't been before you should give it a visit, it's got loads of brands at great prices and a luxurious look. Brands represented there include Mulberry, Karen Millen, Ralph Lauren and Cath Kildson. The recently opened Lulu Guinness store caught my eye today. I've wanted an iconic Lulu Guinness lips clutch bag for ages, it's one of my dream bags and with it being half priced I just had to buy it. The question was which one to pick, they had so many different colors and patterns in both perspex and snakeskin detail. After much debating I finally settled on a gold one for €180 that will look amazing on nights out. Quite a splurge when I wasn't actually intending on buying anything, but those are often the times I find my most treasured pieces. 

The perfect end to the weekend!
xox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig