Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hotel Ibis Styles Liverpool


Ibis Style 56-67 Dale Street, Liverpool City Centre, Liverpool L2 2HJ
  
While staying in Liverpool with my sister for her birthday we stayed in an Ibis Style for 3 days. I got the deal where I book most of my trips, on Booking.com. For 2 nights/2 people with breakfast it was €138. The hotel was in a great location, very close to Liverpool One and right next to Peaches & Cream where my sister had booked make up lessons. There is a Tesco express next door, perfect for stocking up on treats for watching tv in bed. Now on to the hotel itself: The whole hotel has a great look, really modern and unique. The rooms are all individually designed, ours had a sky theme, with the bathroom hidden in the curved wall like a very fancy airplane! I absolutely loved our room, it looked so cool, the beds were cuddly and lush, there is free wifi, tea and coffee and a flat screen tv to watch in your pjs. Their twist on a buffet breakfast was delicious and there was a great selection of cold food and some hot food too. I can't recommend this hotel enough: they have great location, staff, rooms and food, my stay was just flawless. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. OMG looks so cool! I love Liverpool.. People are so lovely and everything is so cheap!! Hope you had fun
    Martina xx

    Www.martinasmark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely hotel and from reading this and your last post i now really want to go to Liverpool! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig