Friday, June 1, 2012

Project: Peter Pan Collar Top


 

In my quest to learn some budget friendly skills, I embarked on a little sewing project with my mammy this week. We made this Peter Pan collared blouse with a little pocket and daisy braid around the edges. The material only cost €8 and there's enough left over to make some lavender bags for my wardrobe to keep away moths, with lavender grown in the garden at home (expect a DIY soon). It only took a few hours to make from scratch, thanks to her amazing sewing skills and I'm so happy with the results. Next time I'm planning on making it longer so it'll be a really cute dress! 


There's so many skills I want to learn and improve upon this summer like sewing, cooking, driving, baking, gardening...and I plan to share it all here! So expect a summer full of projects, DIYs and adventures :). What skills would you love to learn? Enjoy the weekend!

P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie

xox 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Perrrfect! thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO cute! cannot believe you made it!! I'd say your sewing skills are already up to scratch ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig