Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mint Hair & Fringe Shorts


Jacket-Zara
Blouse-Primark
Shorts-Folkster
Boots-River Island

So much has happened since I last had the chance to blog; my sister and I visited Krakow, my friend had her first baby, Ireland voted Yes to Marriage Equality. A great and eventful few weeks since my last post. Despite the lack of writing I have accumulated a mountain of pictures to share, with posts planned that include a guide to Krakow, DIY dreamcatchers, a recipe for milkybar cheesecake and stacks of outfit posts. The blogging buzz is hitting me hard and I can't wait to share everything I've been up to. First things first, what better way to start than with one of my favorite outfits lately. I've harped on and on about the bargains I got at the Folkster kilo sale last Novermber (here, here and here) and these braided shorts are my favorite piece I picked up. For €38.50 I got 4 pairs of shorts, 1 skirt, 1 jacket, 1 jumper and 3 scarfs but I honestly would have paid €38 for just these shorts. The braid and fringe edging make them look so unique and special, that you can pair them with the simplest thing and your outfit will never be boring. Unfortunately, the mint dip dye has faded from my hair since taking these pictures (it was Bleach London Washed Up Mermaid), so my hair is currently just plain ombre. I think a nice light lilac will be perfect for my next hair experiment, it'll get my hair in the mood for summer and the beach.

xox 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing. And I'm loving those shorts. Also, a recipe for milkybar cheesecake? NOW we're talking. Can't wait for that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig