Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas




Just a few little snaps from my Christmas celebrations at home with my family. Christmas goes by in such a flash I always like to capture the moment with some pictures. I've had such a great Christmas and with another week off work still there's plenty more to look forward to. I hope anyone celebrating has had a lovely, relaxing time full of food, laughter and sleep. I've been reading and watching lots of What I got for Christmas posts and youtube videos, so I've decided to do my own tomorrow as I personally love them. There's lots of posts planned for the near future; December favorites, 2014 Review, Product Reviews and maybe a few vlogs... 

Off to eat my billionth turkey sandwich 
xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a nice Christmas, love the decorated apartment! :)

    xx,
    http://gopradayourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope that the new year is just as amazing for you. I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts and vlogs in the near future!

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig