Rachael from golden clutter kindly nominated me for the Liebster award. The idea behind it is to acknowledge and promote new/lesser known blogs out there in the crazy big world of blogging. Each nominee answers 11 questions from the person who nominated them and then also writes eleven random facts about themselves so their followers can get to know them better. They then nominate 11 bloggers for the award (with under 200 followers) and give new questions for them to answer. I'm delighted to be included and I hope you enjoy my answers and little facts about me. Firstly here are the questions Rachael gave me to answer:
1. What is top of your wishlist right now?
I've gotten really into fitness lately, so pretty, neon and comfy fitness gear is right up the top of my wish list like these Nike Lunarglide runners for heading out for summer runs in. Their pricey but oh so pretty.
2. What's your one desert island beauty product?
Always, Always would be dry shampoo, I could live without any other beauty product really.
3. If you were given 24 hours to live what would you do?
Tell everyone dear to me I love them and spend every moment I have left with them, break all the rules and chocolate!
4. What's your best talent?
I'm not one of those very musical or athletic people, I'm artistic but I think my greatest talent is not giving up ever, I know that's not so much a talent but I am talented at it!
5. What was the last song you listened to?
John legend All of Me, my current favorite song.
6. Who do you admire the most?
My family and boyfriend because of their strengths, humor and love, they inspire me to be my best and kindest, I try to anyway!
7. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would sneak aboard a flight and travel somewhere amazing and luxurious without paying a thing.
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
9. Cats or dogs?
Pugs (and pigs)
10. What's your favorite breakfast?
Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon with a cup of tea.
11. Where's your favourite place to holiday?
I just love going on holidays so it doesn't have to be one place in particular but I do love visiting Italy, it never gets boring.
11 random facts about me:
- I love reading the Daily mail online everyday
- I'm addicted to sugar, no sweets are too many sweets for me
- I collect everything pig themed
- I'm happiest in bed or in nature
- I love reality TV, I binged watched all of Lindsay Lohan's documentary series yesterday
- My favorite person to visit is my Grandad
- I want a tattoo of a feather
- I hate brushing my hair
- I love crisp sandwiches with mayo on white bread
- Made In Chelsea is my favourite programme right now
- I think hot water bottles solve aliment
My nominees are:
simmyhoonjan, natashaswonderland, makethriftlovelife, floralandfeather, whimsicalmrsw, on-till-morning, bluehairinbelgium, luckyrainbowdesigns, rayofnews, kimberleyleanneedwards, excusemeforawhile
Here are my questions:
- What's your favorite thing about blogging?
- What's your favorite blog?
- Where would be your dream travel destination?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your guilty pleasure?
- What are the words you live by?
- Where do you get your blogging inspiration?
- What makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- What is your go to wardrobe stable?
- What is your biggest dream?
Let me know if you give the questions a try