Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's On My Bedside Locker



I've seen loads of these posts knocking around at the moment and I really enjoyed reading them so I thought I'd share my own little snaps of what's on my bedside locker at the moment. I have a simple wooden locker where I keep some clothes and lots of bits and bobs on top. I keep less books and beauty stuff on it and use it mainly to display mementos and trinkets. I'm a sucker for anything cute so I have lots of little teddys, right now there's a Me to You Bear and a cuddly giant microbe sitting there. Giant microbes are the best present ever for the nerd/scientist/science student, I have the common cold (rhinovirus), there's an insane collection to choose from, you can buy them here. I also have three little Sylvanian Family meerkats which are incredibly adorable.  


I keep a few little bits of jewelry and hair bobbins in a beautiful gold angel trinket box I got from my sister, I love candles and I have a cupcake shaped vanilla one from Primark which I intend to use to hold hairpins once the candle burns out. I like to remind myself of great memories so I have a huge frame of favorite photos and a congratulations card for passing my driving test recently :)


I'm trying out some Soap and Glory products my boyfriend got my for Christmas at the moment, so their body butter is also hanging out there. As my dresser is quite small I keep the magazines and books I'm reading at the moment on the floor beside it, I'm currently reading the girls edition of Company mag, loving that program after just starting to watch it lately. I got the Bust DIY Guide to Life for my birthday so I'm having a good read of it picking out the DIY projects I want to try from the hundreds it contains, like making a spice rack from a vintage suitcase...


So that's my beside locker and a little sneak peak into my room hope you enjoyed it! The pretty sheets are Primark by the way, I just bought them because their linen was on sale, the pattern is so bright and it's reversible, bargain! If you've done one of these posts let me know, I'd love to see!

Share:

8 comments

  1. i love company mags two!
    thanks for your cute comment on my blog!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sylvanian families are so cute! :)
    Congratulations on passing your test!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, so many of the bedside tables I've seen hardly have anything on them, yours is so 'normal'! Congrats on passing your test :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it! Great post!
    You have such an amazing style!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always have magazines and moisturisers close by :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girly heaven, I miss my room and bedside looking like this :)

    Loving the sylvanian family meerkats, too cute, never seen those before. I feel the need to buy a load and pretend they are for my niece but then put them on my desk at work hehe.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this post!! your bedside locker is really neat :)
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had visited your website which was really good bedside locker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig