Sunday, January 27, 2013

Primark: Tuxedo Nails


I got these Primark Tuxedo pattern false nails for Christmas and I loved them! Priced at €1.50 (£1), they are cheap, cheerful and really easy to apply. They're the perfect quirky party nail, a style sported by Zooey Deschanel at the 2012 Golden Globes.  In the packet you get 24 nails and adhesive to apply them. I wore them over the holidays and it was 4 days before any fell off, the black print fades a little quicker however, but I was surprised at how long and well they lasted. Primark fashion nails come in loads of patterns, like a gold and black zebra print or plain red. I can't recommend them enough for their price, you can have so much fun with them and wear them as a full set or just as a statement nail. Have you given them a try, what did you think?

xox
Share:

1 comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig