Saturday, July 14, 2012

Snow Patrol

 


    


 

   Got last minute tickets to Snow Patrol and Florence and The Machine in Phoenix Park. It was so nice to spend the say relaxing, listening to music and eating hot dogs and burgers, after being so busy starting my PhD. Even the miserable weather didn't dampen our mood, we just kitted ourselves out in waterproof wear and overly optimistic sunglasses. I loved the crazy selection of patterned wellies and coats worn by the crowd, not to mention the huge number of people wearing teddy bear onsies! Bruce Springsteen concert lined up for next week, can't wait, I have ALWAYS wanted to see him play live. I'll definitely be treating myself to a concert tee, I love collecting them to capture the memory. Also, I just joined twitter, my name is thriftylilpixie, no surprises there, if you want to follow or tweet me.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

P.s Images property of thriftylilpixie

xox    
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig