Friday, April 13, 2012

I Heart Handmedowns



Just a few days until my final thesis is done, scary! I thought I'd take a quick break to do a blogpost, and having recieved two lovely handmedowns this week I have to share them. Some people can be a bit funny about recieving handmedowns, but I think they're a brilliant way of recycling and recieving something new for free. If you have something good quality that you're tired of why not pass it along to someone who'll get a new enjoyment from them. It's just good clothes karma! My wardrobe is mainly made up of a mix of handmade, River Island, thrifted, Primark and handmedown pieces.




These newest additions include a pair of New Look wedges that are in very good shape but no longer fitted the owner after having a baby and a cute little leopard print purse (Primark). Both perfect for the summer with a floral dress or shorts and a simple tee. Lastly I've worn this mint dress (River Island) on the blog before and after borrowing it more than a few times, my mum gave it to me for good. Pretty things for free, makes my weekend!



Outfit details: Cardigan (Avoca), dress (River Island), boots (River Island)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, I've been visting me cousins new pet miniature pig, Timmy, I am insanely jealous, someday I'll get one of my own!

P.s. Images property of thriftylilpixie

xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. I also love handmedowns and those shoes are really nice! Cute outfit, and good luck with your thesis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit with the oversized cardigan is absolutely adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig