Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring in your step







It may be spring and the daffodils are blooming but it's still a little cold and windy out there, perfect for wrapping up in a woolly cardigan. This floral dress is the cousin of my cat dress from Primark, same dress different print. I do prefer the cat print version, the colours are warmer and easier to wear I think. I paired the dress with my trusty River Island booties which have became a constant addition due to my converse falling apart completely. I bought the feather hair clip in Primark recently, I also have them in pink, they're a really great way of dressing up your hair on the cheap, I love clipping them beside a big messy bun.

Outfit details: Dress (Primark around €12), Cardigan (Avoca Handweavers, borrowed from my mum), Boots (River Island), Tights (Primark), Hairclip (Primark €1 on sale).




Currently listening to: Arms, Christina Peri and If I die young, The Band Perry, on a loop. Working on: Presentation for college. Eating: Milka chocolate bars. Daydreaming of: Summer holidays somewhere warm and peaceful. Reading: The Goddess Guide by Gisèle Scanlon.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie. Follow thriftylilpixie on Blogspot and Bloglovin

xox
Share:

2 comments

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig