Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Weekend: Tree buying & Dog Walking




I constantly take pictures. All day everyday. I take pictures with my camera. I take pictures with my phone. I take pictures of my food, my outfit, my favorite things, my favorite people, my favorite places. I try to capture my memories, everything that makes me happy. Even though moments are fleeting, I try to capture their essence in a photo that I can look back on when I need a smile or a little inspiration. This blog is my visual scrapbook of memories, there's times when I've gone off blogging and taken long long breaks from it, but I always come back to it eventually, because I love that it gives me a free creative platform. This collection of pictures from my weekend definitely encapsulates some of my favorite things; nature, the outdoors and my home. This weekend I jumped in the car with my parents to go tree shopping at Cappagh Nurseries in Aughrim in Wicklow. Ever since I was little I've being going on excursions with my parents all over Ireland and further, it instilled in me my great love for nature and art. I've countless amazing memories of visiting forests, beeches, caves, art galleries and museums as a child. So even though I'm in my 20's I will still happily tag along with them wherever their going. After a weekend full of fresh air and running around, it's time for a Sunday night on the couch reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day today.
xox

Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm also an addict at taking pictures. Love the image of the cons in the grass and leaves - Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day out. Your dog is soooo cute btw x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cute doggie<33 I love garden centres for this type of thing as they combine both trees and walking!

    P.s have you entered my #geekgirl giveaway?

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig