Yesterday I was looking for something fun to do after work and searched pinterest for some inspiration. I came across this recipe and decided to try my own because it sounded crazy delicious! It's really easy to make and you get loads of pieces to nom on later. You could share them...or not.
Ingredients: 1 bag of marshmallows, 3 tablespoons of butter, rice crispy cereal, 1 large Dairymilk bar, 1 packed of white chocolate covered Oreos (12 Oreos).
1. Melt marshmallows and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water (could also use microwave)
2. Add rice crispy slowly with stirring until there is no longer a lot of excess liquid
3. Add chopped Oreos, I used white chocolate covered Oreos and mix
4. Add to a stick proof or greased tin and press mixture down with the underside of a wet spoon
5. Melt a bar of chocolate in microwave and pour over mixture to decorate
6. Place in fridge to set, cut up and then devour!
Let me know if you try these they are so damn tasty you really should!