Another week, another little DIY craft project. There are so many pinterest projects I want to try my home is going to be packed with them by the end of the summer! This crayon painting is very easy and ridiculously fun. There's instructions and ideas for this project everywhere with lots of variations, like arranging your crayons in hearts and stars. Here's a quick description of what we did, there's plenty of Youtube tutorials on this if you want more detail.
Materials: Crayons (I used 2 packets of Crayola crayons), multipurpose or super glue, canvas, hairdryer
1. Glue your crayons to the canvas and leave to dry. I did mine along the top you can do it in patterns if you like. You can do different color combinations also.
2. Hold a hairdryer over the end of the crayons and watch them melt from the heat.
3. Melt the crayons until your happy with your pattern.
4. You can then finish with a drawing if you want like a girl holding an umbrella under your crayon rain!
5. Display and Instagram to your hearts content!
If you enjoy reading my blog, could you nominate me for Her.ie Aussie Irish blog awards here under the fashion category. Let me know if you do :)