Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mint Jeans & Love Pink



Jeans-H&M 
Jumper-Victoria Secret
Vest-Borrowed from sister
Bag-Primark
Flats-Bershka

The St. Patrick's bank holiday weekend is upon us, which means a 3 day weekend and no work tomorrow, rejoice. I'm going to sleep so much more soundly knowing tomorrow is still the weekend. Also that means next week will only be a 4 day working week, why can't we get more of those? So today was spent rambling in the woods with family among the daffodils and fallen trees from our recent storms. Obviously I didn't wear studded red shoes in the woods, I threw on some hiking boots and a snugly fleece to be more appropriately dressed for exercise. If the weather is nice tomorrow I'm thinking forest with a little picnic of rolls and tea, I just can't get enough of the outdoors. Whenever I'm stressed or under the weather nothing improves how I'm feeling better than being out in the open air away from crowds and noise.  

Anyway, on to my outfit for Sunday. As the daffodils are out and things are looking decidedly springy, I decided to wear my mint H&M jeans I got last summer for €15, they always make me smile with their bright color. Although it's sunny it definitely isn't warm so I threw on my Love Pink Victoria Secret jumper on top that I got while in Pittsburgh last year, I would buy everything from that label if I had the money so comfy and girly.  
Anyone any plans for Paddy's Day tomorrow?
xox





Share:

8 comments

  1. Nice pictures, I love pastel jeans :)

    shannonbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you look so lovely.
    I love the shoes, great splash of contrasting colour!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your jeans, I completely love mint for spring! Sounds like you must've had a pretty good St Patrick's Day, in the end! I spent mine studying haha, nothing exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit for spring and i love the backdrop too, walking in the woods is so calming, i love it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig