Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mini Primark Summer Holiday Haul



Having just booked my summer holidays for next month and a conference to attend in August, I decided to start building my holiday wardrobe with a few new pieces from Primark mixed with older favorites. So far I've purchased a handful of new things that I really love and can't wait to wear. 


I was in bad need of a new bikini having not been anywhere hot in 2 years, I haven't splurged on a new swimsuit in even longer. This navy crotchet bikini was €10, comes in a number of colors, is versatile being a solid color and has detachable straps so it can be worn as a halter neck or strapless. The pink sunglasses were bought a few years ago in Primark for €1..50 I think.


I LOVE these shorts, they are short perfection, they're high-waisted, are a beautiful good quality fabric and they have adorable little nautical buttons. They look much more expensive then the €13 they cost. Primark have a great selection of shorts; tie dye, denim hot pants with diamonds and loose printed pairs, this pair caught my eye though as a very glamorous take on summer shorts. They would look great paired with loose crop tees, silk buttoned blouses and bikini tops. The green sunglasses were bought in Lanzarote 2 years ago.



I also purchased this colorful tribal patterned summer dress for €15, it's really nice on, loose and nipped in below the waist. The fabric makes it such a statement piece all it needs is a pair of sandals and I'm done. These crazy bright wedges were AGAIN from Primark 2011, I think they were about €20.


Lastly I threw in a spotted neon pink light summer scarf (€4) to avoid burning my neck in the sun and a 7 pack of pastel socks (€3) because you can never have enough socks! Now all I have to do is wait it out until holiday time arrives!

Has anyone done a Primark holiday shopping spree, I'd love to see what you bought!
xox 

Share:

1 comment

  1. i really love the bikini and shorts! i haven't seen either in the primark by me recently but i'll definitely have to go and have another look now! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig