Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking back on 2010





Happy New Year Everyone! I counted down the New Year in my favourite relaxing mode, eating sweets and watching DVDS with my boyfriend :) No partying this year, had to be up bright and early for work. I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a seriously good year, I already have two adventures lined up that I can't wait for. Despite all the negativity on the news and in the papers, I felt 2010 was a good, happy, healthy year with lots of great memories. I'm not going to do a detailed review of my year month by month or anything. I will however share a few of my favourite memories from the year gone by...

2010
I turned 20. We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary. I reached the half way mark on my degree. We visited London for the first time and had so many adventures and made so many memories. Baked alot of cupcakes yum :) an drew even more! Did my first outfit post. I lost one job at the start of the year but gained a new one. Had lots of summer adventures at the zoo, the beach, the wax museum, the races, relaxed by the sea in cork, celebrated friends turning 21. Moved into a new house. I was a bridesmaid for the second time. Won Converse signed by Katy Perry. Watched countless films and consumed countless numbers of sweet things at the same time. Enjoyed a lovely warm summer and a magical snowy winter. Got my first advent calender this Christmas. Studied hard and had lots of fun with my brilliant housemates and boyfriend.









Leaving 2010 I am tankful for my family and friends, my health, job and college course and my wonderful boyfriend. I'm also thankful for all my amazing readers, hoping you will all keep reading into the new year! What are your favourite memories of 2010?

P.S. All images property of thriftylilpixie
P.s.s. Follow thriftylilpixie on Blogspot and Bloglovin'
xox
Share:

1 comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig